As from 1 January 2020, we will discontinue the Standalone version of ZooEasy. From this date we are transferring completely to ZooEasy Online. Are you using our program now? Then a number of things will change for you. But do not worry; we value you as a loyal user of ZooEasy. That’s why we’re going to help you so that you can continue with the program of your choice.
What will change?
- From 1 June 2019, this website will go offline, and the Standalone version will no longer be available for purchase.
- Do you have a download subscription of version 13? Please remember to download a backup for your own use. You can download your current version using your license mail for free until May 2020.
- We are developing a new Standalone version that no longer checks whether your version is legal. This is necessary because the control servers will be out of service from 1 January 2020.
- If you are using version 13, you can download this update for free.
- If you have version 10, 11 or 12, you will receive an error message from 1 January 2020, and you will no longer be able to use the program. To continue ZooEasy stand alone, you need to upgrade your program to Version 13 before 1 Juni 2019.
- From 1 January 2020, support for your Standalone version will expire. You can continue to use the update of version 13, provided your operating system supports the software.
ZooEasy Online: your familiar data with a new look
As promised, we would like to continue to help you. That is why we are going to develop ZooEasy Online in such a way that you can switch seamlessly.
- From the end of 2019, ZooEasy Online will be able to do almost anything your current program can do.
- You can therefore transfer to the online version without loss of data.
- Securely log into your database anytime and from anywhere; from home, with friends or during a show.
- Your data is always safe. You will never have to make a backup again.
- Updates are free and are immediately visible in your online database.
You do not have to do anything yet.
You can continue to use ZooEasy Standalone for the coming months. We will keep you informed of all developments. This way you can easily choose how you want to register your animals in the future.
Do you have any questions, or do you want help to switch to ZooEasy Online now?
Let us know!