As from 1 January 2020, we will discontinue the Standalone version of ZooEasy. From this date we are transferring completely to ZooEasy Online. Are you using our program now? Then a number of things will change for you. But do not worry; we value you as a loyal user of ZooEasy. That’s why we’re going to help you so that you can continue with the program of your choice.
What will change?
- From 1 June 2019, this website will go offline, and the Standalone version will no longer be available for purchase.
- Do you have a download subscription of version 13? Please remember to download a backup for your own use. You can download your current version using your license mail for free until May 2020.
- We are developing a new Standalone version that no longer checks whether your version is legal. This is necessary because the control servers will be out of service from 1 January 2020.
- If you are using version 13, you can download this update for free.
- If you have version 10, 11 or 12, you will receive an error message from 1 January 2020, and you will no longer be able to use the program. To continue ZooEasy stand alone, you need to upgrade your program to Version 13 before 1 Juni 2019.
- From 1 January 2020, support for your Standalone version will expire. You can continue to use the update of version 13, provided your operating system supports the software.
ZooEasy Online: your familiar data with a new look
As promised, we would like to continue to help you. That is why we are going to develop ZooEasy Online in such a way that you can switch seamlessly.
- From the end of 2019, ZooEasy Online will be able to do almost anything your current program can do.
- You can therefore transfer to the online version without loss of data.
- Securely log into your database anytime and from anywhere; from home, with friends or during a show.
- Your data is always safe. You will never have to make a backup again.
- Updates are free and are immediately visible in your online database.
You do not have to do anything yet.
You can continue to use ZooEasy Standalone for the coming months. We will keep you informed of all developments. This way you can easily choose how you want to register your animals in the future.
Did you not receive an email from us advising that ZooEasy Standalone will be discontinued?
Please contact our helpdesk and we will add you to our mailing list.
Do you have any questions, or do you want help to switch to ZooEasy Online now?
Let us know!
As of June 1st, 2019, we will phase out the Stand Alone version of ZooEasy. From that date we will no longer sell this product. From 1st January, 2020, onwards, only version 13.05 users will be able to work with the product and from 1st June, 2020, the Helpdesk will cease support. We are going to help you to prepare for this change. Below you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
- Will ZooEasy stop everything?
ZooEasy will only cease sales and support of the Stand Alone version. This is the program that was released in 1993, which you installed on your own computer. But we certainly will not be stopping! Check out http://www.zooeasy.com for our online version. You can change to this version at any time.
- If I switch to the online version, can I use my existing data?
ZooEasy Online looks slightly different, but you can easily use your data. We are going to make a small change to the Stand Alone version, which will be free if you have Version 13. This will enable you to save your data and then import it to your ZooEasy Online account. We will also provide a handy step-by-step guide for doing this yourself.
- Can I continue to use my Stand Alone program?
From January 1st, 2020, you will only be able to use Version 13.05. From that date, our control servers will be down. These servers check whether you are using a legal version of ZooEasy. When they longer work, you will only be able to work with Stand Alone Version 13.05. In the Version 13.05 this check is disabled.
Do you use Version 13 now? Then you can download Version 13.05 for free via this link. Download this version before May 31st, 2020. Then you can continue using the program as long as your computer supports the software. From 1st June, 2020, you will no longer be able to download this update.
Do you have Version 10, 11 or 12? Then purchase Version 13 via the website before May 31, 2019, and you will automatically receive Version 13.05. If you do not take any action, you will not be able to use the Stand Alone version from 1st January, 2020, and you will no longer be able to access your data.
1. Go to http://standalone.zooeasy.com
2. Click on your animal species
3. Click order now
4. Click on the subscriptions tab
5. Choose for download subscription
6. Fill out the form with your customer number and complete the calculation
7. Once you have received your order, you can install it and use Version 13.05.
Do you have Version 9 or lower? Then you can continue to use the program as long as your computer supports the software.
- What is my activation code?
When you purchased the Stand Alone version you received a serial number and an activation code. These can be found in the original license mailed from ZooEasy. You need the activation code to be able to use the Stand Alone version without restrictions. If you no longer have this information, then contact the helpdesk before 31st May, 2020, and we’ll send it to you again. Keep it safe, because from 1st June, 2020, the help desk support will no longer be available and we will no longer be able to send you this information.
- How do I download a back up of Version 13 that I have purchased?
You can download this version up to 31st May, 2020, via this link. Keep it in a different location than your own laptop or PC. For example, on an external hard disk that is not normally connected to the computer or USB stick. Note: keep your license details at hand when installing this version.
- Do I automatically get Version 13.05 if I have Version 12 or lower, and buy Version 13?
Yes, as soon as you buy Version 13 you will automatically receive Version 13.05.